Pages

100+ Book Challenge

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I told you I have a problem.  I'll be the first to admit it-I'm an addict.  I need books like a fat kid needs cake.  As a result, when I saw the post on fellow blogger J Kaye's site, I just had to add my name to the pledge.  So, despite being in grad school again and despite coaching two afternoons a week and despite having rehearsal on Mondays and despite having youth group that takes up the better part of my Sunday, I am going to read 100+ books in 2010.  Really...seriously...I'm going to do it.  And no, I will not be reading the complete works of Dr. Seuss.  I'm gonna read novels-long ones even.  And autobiographies of interesting people (like the one I am reading now...wait-it won't count!).  And learned tomes about history and politics.  And at least 12 will be my book club's monthly selections.  I can do it-after all I've been training my whole life.  Anyone with me?  Just follow the handy link above.  Good Luck, and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS