KT over at A Book Obsession was kind enough to give me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you thank you thank you. I think that "versatile" is a great thing to aspire to!
Here's how this award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Here's my 7 things...
1. My wife and I have been married for five years next today.
2. I can't just sit and watch TV, which is why I took up cross stitch.
3. I'm addicted to Lego Harry Potter on Wii.
4. I preached a sermon on Dr. Seuss at my church this weekend-I love being a Unitarian Universalist!
5. Sometimes I look at my 16 year old daughter and she takes my breath away.
6. I'm actually looking forward to getting my room ready for the school year.
7. I have my own coloring books-and I don't share!
Here are the bloggers I'm honoring...(there aren't 15 because I haven't had as much blog reading time as I would like this summer-but these are great!)
Must Read Faster
The New Dork Review of Books
Desert Book Chick
Dead White Guys: An Irreverent Guide to Classical Literature
Our Year in Books
Comics: The Perfect Readathon Material
3 hours ago