Pages

A Correction, and a Cautionary Tale

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So earlier I wrote a review of My Name is Mary Sutter, in which I mentioned it was nominated for the Orange Prize.  That was incorrect, as the author herself pointed out to me when commenting on my review.  Never mind that the review was rather negative, which already put it pretty high on the awkward scale.  The cautionary tale part of this post is that it was in the same to-be-read pile as the books I got specifically because they were nominated for the Orange Prize.  Lesson learned-always double check your book info.  And maybe not put books in piles.  And maybe don't be so concerned about whether the book was nominated for a prize when you decide to read it.  Mea culpa, mea culpa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS