A Thousand Books With Quotes was nice enough to give me my first blog award! Thanks for that, oh great Quoter of Books! Part of this award is to write 10 things about myself, and then forward it to 10 other bloggers. So, here are 10 random facts about me:
1. I've been teaching special education for 17 years.
2. Other than reading, I love to crosstitch.
3. I've recently become addicted to playing RPG video games (but nothing too violent).
4. Sushi is my current favorite food.
5. I spend my Sunday mornings as a youth advisor (not to mention two full weekends a year)
6. I have a love for all things British.
7. If I could have any other job than my current one, I would be a Unitarian Universalist minister.
8. I am passionate about social justice, and wish I had more time to devote to this work.
9. If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would visit England, Japan, and China-in that order.
10. Nothing makes me more angry that intolerance.
And here are the bloggers I choose to give this award to next:
A Few More Pages
The Neverending Shelf
The Introverted Reader
My Book Retreat
Sharon's Garden of Book Reviews
Crazy for Books
Bags, Books, and Bon Jovi
Bookworming in the 21st Century
The Eclectic Reader