Pages

WWW Wednesday

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Hosted by Should Be Reading, this meme asks you to do something very easy...just answer these three questions:

What am I reading now?  I just started Oranges are Not the Only Fruit, by Jeanette Winterson.  I have heard about this book from many of my friends, and it is on a list of the best in lesbian fiction on GoodReads.  Seems like it is something that I should know.  I also just found out about another book from her-thank you fellow book bloggers!  My to-read list just keeps growing and growing.

What is something I read recently?  I just finished Wolf Hall, by Hilary Mantel.  You can find my review here.










What do I think I might read next?  I am going to read The Lacuna, by Barbara Kingsolver, I think.  I always say I am going to read one thing, and then something else comes up and I end up picking something else, but it's on my list.  Prodigal Summer, one of her other books, is on my list of books everyone should read, so I have high hopes for this one.

2 comments:

  1. Happy reading! I found your blog on the book blogger hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, love you blog design! Super cool. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you now! That Barbara Kingsolver one is on my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS