Pages

Orange Prize for Fiction announces 2010 longlist

Saturday, March 20, 2010

 The Orange Prize is an annual award given to literature written by women.  Every year they announce a long list, which becomes a short list...you get the idea...I read the synopsis of each of the books on this year's long list, and I've decided to read them in my effort to read 100+ books this year.  I've been feeling a need to get out of my mystery rut.  Surprisingly, I've only read one of the books on the list.  It is a British prize, though, so maybe that's not quite as surprising.  There are also a ton of new authors on there that I've never read before.  You might want to join me-we'll have lots of literary love to talk about!

Orange Prize for Fiction announces 2010 longlist

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS