Pages

Welcome Book Blog Hoppers!

Friday, May 14, 2010

It's Friday, so it's time for the Book Blog Hop.  Welcome to all of you new visitors to my little corner of the blogosphere!  If you want to get involved, just go to Crazy-for-Books.com and sign up.  Happy Friday, and have a good weekend, everyone!

ABOUT THE HOP:
In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all book bloggers and readers a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  So, I created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!

7 comments:

  1. Hey! Great blog! Visiting from the hop! Have a great weekend!

    Check out my blog sometime. :)
    Daisy Chain Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, visiting via the Hop. Going to sign up to follow your blog - I love the look of it!

    If you want to check out my blog, here's the URL: http://www.primoreads.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through the hop. I absolutely love your layout! It looks great.

    I look forward to following you, we have similar tastes.

    Shan
    http://goodbooksandacupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping in to say hi. What a fun looking blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm visiting via the blog hop. And I'm a new follower. Happy Friday. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from the hop - love your blog!
    Stop by The Wormhole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by Alison's Book Marks! I love your blog, and look forward to checking it out some more.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS