Pages

Welcome Hoppers!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Come on in-the water's fine!

Here's some great blogs I've found on the Hop lately:

Our Year in Books-a husband and wife team reading their way through the year, GREAT reviews!
The Book Whisperer-Very witty, very smart blogger from "across the pond"



ABOUT THE HOP: (Hosted by Random Ramblings)
In the spirit of the Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know!  Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added!  And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!

8 comments:

  1. hoping over from crazy for books. Super cute background and layout!!!! I look forward to following you.

    Visit me at Patiently Waiting Books!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hopping around today, finding new blogs, visiting old favorites, and spreading the word that I am giving away A Small Fortune on Rose City Reader. It's my first-ever give away, so I am excited about it.

    I signed up as a follower! Mostly because you say in your description that it can take you years to get around to reading a book. I'm the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you! ;o) I especially like the "smart" bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice blog! I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! I'm stopping by from the Hop!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping over!

    http://ajourneyofbooks.halfzero.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m just hopping in to say Hello and Happy Friday. If you get a chance, check out my blog at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and enter my 100 Follower contest. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the mention on your blog. We look forward to our year in books and are happy to have you along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS