Pages

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Monday!  I am still deep into a children's literature class, so all of my titles this week are young adult titles.  But, my big book project is due to day, so I'm looking forward to catching up on some of the new books I've been getting that I've had to put aside.








Almost Perfect, by Brian Katcher (Review coming soon!)


Hello Groin, by Beth Goobie (Review coming soon!)

This coming week I am hoping to get to:

Another Thing to Fall, by Laura Lippman
Wild Seed, Octavia E. Butler

I will also get to the following YA titles:

Bait, by Alex Sanchez
Ten Things I Hate About Me-Randa Abdel-Fattah

Have a great reading week, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read The View from Saturday for years now! Might be a good summer read - thanks for reminding me. Hope you enjoy all your reading this week!

    My Monday List

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your week. I do so like Lippman's works. Happy reading, my MOnday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm quite enjoying YA titles at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Readng: Defending Angels by Mary Stanton; Thank God for Evolution! by Michael Dowd.
    Next up: The World of Normal Boys by K.M. Soehnlein; and Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill (2nd in Chicagoland Vampire series).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather do you have two blogs? I thought I was going goofy when the last blog I clicked on the linky list has the exact same books read this week as you as well as the exact same wording. :)

    I went back and forth like eight times! LOL

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila, I do have two blogs...one's just for YA stuff, but since that's all I'm reading for that class right now they have the same stuff...sorry to mess with your head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your review of the Lippman book once you finish it. I read one of hers for the first time last week and didn't care for it. Planning on trying again with her though....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun class. Interesting title, hello groin!

    hmm. :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS