Pages

Welcome Book Blog Hoppers!

Friday, July 23, 2010

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!  
The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!  And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!  We get over 200 links every week!! 
To add your own link, go to Crazy-for-Books


This week's blogger question: TELL US ABOUT THE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING!

I am reading Duma Key by Stephen King right now. I was horrified to discover that somehow I had missed three or four of his books.  I'd always prided myself on having read every, single one.  I guess my book supplier (known as Mom) must have stopped reading him, since so much of what I read comes from her.  At any rate, I'm loving it as usual.  I love the way he writes his characters, and the story is pretty intriguing as well.

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is great I am glad I saw your link on Crazy for Books. I use goodreads as well. I am going to enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hear what you think of Duma Key - my mother keeps telling me to read it, but my pile is so high already. Is it worth it? I think you're going to say yes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babs-thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you found me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from the Hop! I can't read Stephen King---too scary. But I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by to see what is new. I'm a follower!

    My blog: http://www.primoreads.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! :)

    I'm hopping by and i'm a new follower!

    I think i'm your 100th follower!

    Congrats on making 100!! :)

    Happy Blogging!

    -Mevurah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mevurah, You are my 100th follower! YAY! I've also got my 1000th site hit this week. It's a banner book blogging week for sure! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I look forward to being a new follower of yours:) Happy Friday!

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read a Stephen King book in forever though at one time I read him religiously. Love the look of your blog and look forward to my next visit!

    Bonnie at the literary gato
    www.theliterarygato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stephanie,

    I am dropping by (returning the favour) and I've just read you Stephen King post.

    Stephen King is one of my favourite authors, too. I was a little disappointed with Cell when I read it - and maybe with Dreamcatcher, but generally, I love King's writing and style.

    His book On Writing remains THE BEST book I've read on the craft of writing and I re-read it every few years because it's so damn good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just hopping over to say HI!!

    I just joined up last night and had so much fun browsing other book-lovers blogs. It was nice to read I'm not the only addict. lol

    I have already been a follower of your blog for a long time. So now I just have your moved into my readers HOP folder.

    ~Tresa
    http://snewo.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/book-hop-follow-my-blog-friday/

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS